Monday, April 27, 2009

Answer to your question:

The easiest thing about the blog is to accept responsibility for my own learning. I learned this lesson early in my professional career. I know that I can't blame anyone but myself for what I don't know. I just have to be smart enough to ask the right questions!!

The biggest challenge thus far has been Playing believe it or not? I always feel I should be doing something more important. However, improving my technically skills in this area is important. It's just a matter of prioritizing I supposes and I've always put other things first. I'm now making time to put my education a little higher on the list of things to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You got it to show up on the official list. I loved the poem.
    MW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 7 things "picks" mimic those of others. We're all so grown up now - but there's always a need for a little play. It's how we learn best.

    ReplyDelete